Well, we made the big Unofficial announcement in last weekend’s free e-mail newsletter, and now is the time for the
BIG OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
We at Kidmin1124 are pleased to announce that:
In partnership with CMConnect.org (the leading online site for collaboration amongst children’s ministry professionals), Kidmin1124 will be launching a new radio program dedicated to issues relevant to volunteers and those who lead them.
We’re still ironing out all of the details, but here is what we know so far:
- The show will likely be a weekly or bi-weekly show.
- The show will likely be 1/2 hour or one hour long.
- It will feature a panel of your favorite authors from Kidmin1124.
- Our panel will discuss and answer questions from our radio audience.
- There will be a call in number for questions
- We will also take questions via e-mail and other forms.
- In addition to listening live, the radio show will be recorded and available for future download.
And, here is where we need your help. We have some decisions to make and could use your input. Leave a comment below letting us know your thoughts!
- How long should the show be? Our options are 30 or 60 minutes.
- Would you prefer a weekly show or one show every other week?
- What is the best day of the week for you to listen?
- What is the best time of day for you to listen?
- What topics would like to see us address?
- Are there any guests you would like us to try to schedule?
We are excited about this opportunity and will keep you informed as we get more information. The vision of Kidmin1124 has always been to build a community of volunteers and those whose lead them, and we believe this radio show is an important step in that direction. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know by leaving a comment below or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.