Here on Kidmin1124 we have been talking about helping kids cope with divorce. One of the ways that we can start a dialog with our children is through reading. I wanted to share a list of books for kids about divorce that you can pass on to the families you serve each week that are going through this difficult time and may be having trouble talking with their kids about it.
- Was It the Chocolate Pudding?: A Story For Little Kids About Divorce by Sandra Levins
- Where am I Sleeping Tonight? (A Story of Divorce) by Carol Gordon Ekster
- What in the World Do You Do When Your Parents Divorce? A Survival Guide for Kids by Kent Winchester J.D.
- Dinosaurs Divorce by Marc Brown
- Divorce Is Not the End of the World: Zoe’s and Evan’s Coping Guide for Kids by Zoe and Evan Stern
- With My Mom, With My Dad: A Book About Divorce by Maribeth Boelts
- Please Come Home: A Child’s Book about Divorce (Hurts of Childhood Series) by Doris Sanford
Do you know of any other books for kids on divorce?