If we look back at our spiritual lives we can all see that there were certain times in our lives where things changed for us. Times when our spiritual maturity took a significant step forward. This session was about identifying those times. Led by Taka Iguchi, this session did a great job of laying out the things that happen to all of that at least have the potential to lead to spiritual growth.
As a Children’s Pastor I listened to this talk with two thoughts in mind
- How do I identify these moments in the lives of the children and families in my ministry?
- What can I do to create these moments.
To find out what these moments are you can heck out my notes here.
I also invite you to come back to as I write about the following
- What are these five catalysts?
- And, as a children’s ministry volunteer what you can do to:
- identify these catalysts in the lives of the children and families you serve.
- create these catalysts for the children and families that you serve.
- What to do when you see one of these in the children and families you serve.